Easy Revenue Modelling with EasyREV!
EasyREV is a revenue modelling program based on many years of experience in all states of Australia. EasyREV is the most advanced and flexible program available to revenue managers to date, and is easy to use.
EasyREV delivers the following features to you:
- Easy Data synchronization with live core property system with one click
- Quick data integrity checking
- Analysis of multiple models results simultaneously, from top summary levels right down to individual assessments.
- Generate and save multiple scenarios, and unlimited Model templates
- Ability to apply calculations using multiple valuation base options
- Valuation Forecasting
- Growth Forecasting
- Save multiple favourite layouts for pivot grids and charts for analysis
- Simple add and removal of columns and rows from extensive list of data fields
- User defined Charting, chart types, pallets including ad-hoc charting
- Assessment lists from all summary grids and pivot layouts.
- Extensive Selection Rules option
- .NET development framework with a Microsoft SQL backend
Keep the same analysis templates and customised exports from year to year for GIS and executive reporting, simply refresh the data.
This is easily achieved by a simple synchronise and then use the analysis cube to slice and dice your Data Sets, it offers a unique way to analysis current source data.
Extensive revenue modelling calculations and variations, incorporating all available legislative options available within Australia and New Zealand. Again results are available in the same analysis cube to be sliced and diced with ease.
EasyREV is an invaluable tool enabling the detailed analysis and impact of short or long term changes, for example it is extremely useful to quickly identify the impacts of
- Introduction/Consolidation or adjustments of Differential Rating
- Changing of Valuation Base’s (eg. Land to Capital Valuation)
- land fill levies
- proposed changes to the Fire Services Levy
Contact us at Harbour Software for pricing information. Pricing is available on a per user basis as well as a site license.
Once you have evaluated the benefits that EasyREV can offer your organisation, Harbour Software is able to deliver the completed solution to your site.
What does this involve?
All setup and installation can be done remotely. Training for the System Administrator can be delivered either onsite.
Once installed, our help desk team are more than ready to take over and assist you in maximising the benefits of our solution.