Docs On Tap enables management and distribution of documents and content to the people that need it.
If you need to distribute board papers, agendas, minutes, policies, operating procedures etc. to your end users in an easy and efficient manner then Docs On Tap delivers.
What is Docs On Tap?
Docs On Tap offers an easy to use web application that enables you to manage the distribution of documents via the cloud to your end users tablets, phones, laptops and desktop computers.
The web application provides a simple interface that enables you to upload documents for distribution, manage a folder structure to contain the documents, and configure user access permissions.
Documents are downloaded on demand to the end users device enabling off-line viewing and annotation of documents.
- Web portal to control the distribution and structure for the delivered content
- Cloud based service for documents example content link style makes it convenient for the end users to access the documents when and where they want
- Synch process that eliminates the need for the end user to have to manage the documents on their mobile device
- Secure document delivery based on device id’s
- Makes managing attachments to documents simply and easy
- On the tablet device provide the end user with the ability to:
- Annotate documents
- Highlight text
- Search documents for key words
- Simple synchronisation process
- Automatic notification of new documents
- Version control
Docs On Tap is one of the leading solutions dedicated to the complete management of the process for distributing documents from desktop to iPad. Docs On Tap can be used by just about any organisation that has a need to distribute information to a mobile platform: The possibilities for Docs On Tap to benefit your organisation are endless:
From a Corporate Governance perspective Docs on Tap can be used to distribute:
- Board Papers
- Committee Agendas
- Policy Documents
- Strategic Plans
Engage your Stakeholders, make available the app to your stakeholders so you can publish to them information they need to receive.
From an operational perspective Docs on Tap can be used to distribute just about any documentation to users including:
- Contracts/tender process management
- Project management
In just about any case that information has to be disseminated to the end user and consumed on a mobile device, Docs On Tap can assist you.
Docs On Tap is currently available on the following platforms:
- iPad – iOS 6.0 Prerequisite
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
View Docs On Tap in Action
Once you have evaluated the benefits that Docs On Tap can offer your organisation, Harbour Software is able to deliver the completed solution to your site. What does this involve? All setup and installation can be done remotely Training for the desktop application can be delivered either onsite or our preferred option is by using our virtual training program delivered over the web by one of our consultants generic viagra paypal. Training for the iPad app can also be delivered over the web based on a train the trainer approach Online Training videos are also available to our clients as an additional resource
Once installed, our help desk team are more than ready to take over and assist you in maximising the benefits of our solution.
All updates for our desktop component will be released to you and will be available to you from our website as they are made available.
Updates for the iPad app will come via the App Store, notification of these updates will be delivered direct to your iPad.